Ingredients for stuffing
3/4 cup Soya granules/ soya kheema
1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tsp Chilly powder
1 tsp Garam masala
2 tsp Coriander powder
4 tbsp Coriander chopped
11/2 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
Salt to taste
For the dough
Whole wheat atta 2 cups
Warm water as needed
Salt as per taste
- Prepare dough and let it rest while we prepare the stuffing.
- Boil enough water and soak the soya kheema for 10 minutes wash it and squeeze the water, repeat the process once again but with salt this time.
- Heat a pan add oil and fry onion for 2 minutes,add ginger-garlic paste fry till raw smell goes off and then add chopped tomato, salt ; fry till it becomes soft and oil separates .
- Add all the masala and fry till the masala is nicely mixed with tomato and the squeezed soya kheema.
- Add 1/4 cup water and cook for 8 to 10 minutes (or until water evaporates) in low to medium flame to make a dry mixture .
- Roll a thick roti and spoon generous amount of stuffing and cover from all the sides and roll it like paratha carefully .
- Cook on both the sides until golden brown or until the spots appear on medium flames with oil or ghee drizzled over and serve hot with curds or pickle .
I hope you’ll like it!