Let me introduce my good friend Zahara who makes these yummy cheese cakes of different flavours..
A friend from school and mother of 2 beautiful girls and ofcourse a good home maker!
For the base.
3 large digestive biscuit packets
2-3 tbsp Butter
Grind the biscuits and mix well with butter.
Put this mixture in the pan and press down well. Cover with cling flim and Refrigerate for 2 hrs.
For the cake.
Hung curd (from about 1/2 ltr of Curd)
3 tbsp Cream cheese
300 ml Fresh cream
5 tsp Gelatin
1 small tin of Mango pulp
Mango jam/ jelly(optional)
- Beat hung curd, cream cheese, fresh cream.
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water until completely dissolved.
- Add this to the above mixture.
- Add mango pulp and mix well.
- You can add a tbsp or two of sugar or sweetened condensed milk. ( both are optional according to your liking)
- Beat the mango jam. (you can even use jelly or skip this layer,according to your liking)
- Remove the biscuit base from the fridge, spread the jam and pour the mixture.
It may require upto 8 hrs for setting.
You may also try the Coffee and strawberry flavoured cakes..
For the coffee cake, mix abt 2-3 tsp of coffee in the gelatin mix. you will need to add about 3 tbsp of sugar to your mixture and about 2 tbsp of sweetened condensed milk. And instead of the jam/jelly layer u can make a chocolate layer by spreading nutella or melt some chocolate. for the coffee flavoured cake, mix abt 2-3 tsp of coffee in the gelatin mix. And add about 3 tbsp of sugar and 2 tbsp of sweetened condensed milk.
And for jam/jelly layer you can make a chocolate layer by spreading nutella or some melted chocolate.
And Finally Strawberry flavoured one:
Which flavour do you like?!