Our first guest post by Anu who is a regular reader and who appreciates our little effort through her comments.
Here’s a simple vegetable recipe by her that you can try:
Cauliflower – 1 (medium sized)
Onion – 3 (medium sized)
Tomato – 2
Garam masala(whole spices) – 1 tsp
Mustard oil – 5 tbsp
Sugar – 1tsp
Salt as per taste
- Cut the cauliflower into small pieces.
- Grind the onions and tomatoes.
- Marinate the cauliflower with the ground paste and other ingredients, except the mustard oil for an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the mixture and let it cook till the masala thickens and the cauliflower is cooked.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot.