1 onion finely chopped
1 (Potato , Tomato, Capsicum) roughly chopped
2-3 Green Chili slit & halved
1 Tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
1 Tsp Red chili powder
1/4 Tsp Turmeric powder
1/2 Tsp Coriander powder
A few Coriander leaves chopped
Salt to taste
1-2 Tbsp Oil
You can add beans and carrots as well.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onions until translucent.
- Add green chilli and kheema and fry till it is nice and dry.
- Add potato and fry for a min or more.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and all the spice powders and fry.
- Now add tomatoes and fry till it gets mushy.
- Finally add capsicum , coriander leaves, salt and water and let it cook until the desired consistency is obtained.
Since kheema and vegetables are nicely fried it doesn’t take too long to cook. You can make it as a gravy as well as a dry dish. whenever I feel lazy I serve it as gravy with rice & chapatis. It tastes good as a dry dish served with chapatis.