I fell in love with this sauce the first time I ate it.. I was introduced to this by my co-sister and learnt the recipe from her. Must try for mushroom lovers & even others!even though its a high calorie food…:)
1 Packet of Button mushroom chopped (I dont use the stems)
1-2 Tbsp butter
5 Cloves of garlic
5 Green chilli
Salt to taste
- Roughly grind/ chop the garlic and green chilli.
- Saute the the ground mixture in butter.
- Add mushroom and saute for some time.
- Add cream and salt and cook till it thickens a little and mushrooms are cooked through.
- Add a little pepper powder and grated cheese if you like.
serve it with Crisp Toast!