Then you should try this Soup!
I make this soup when I feel like having something hot and spicy.. goes well with gloomy weather..:)
It’s very simple to make . I got this recipe from a newspaper ages back but I still make it ever since I made it the first time.
here’s the list of things you’ll need:
4-5 Sprigs of coriander
2 Cloves garlic
1-2 Green chilli
Black pepper powder according to taste
Salt according to taste
1 tsp Butter
3 Cups Water
1 tbsp Corn flour (optional)
Noodles boiled (optional)
1 Onion finely chopped (optional, just to add texture)
I prefer a clear soup but if you like you can add cornflour. I did not add onion and noodles to this recipe (original recipe has both). Adding noodles only makes it a little more filling!
- Grind coarsely garlic, coriander and green chilli.
- Lightly saute the onion and the ground mixture.
- Add water , salt and bring to boil. (add pepper only if you like)
- Now if you like add the cornflour mixed in half cup water. and boil again.
- You can add the noodles now and cook for a few minutes.
p.s. I usually make this recipe whenever I have cold.. it’s soothing.. 😛