Having been on dieting since 1 year and losing weight makes me feel on top of the world but maintaining it is even more difficult than losing and because of which I’ve to make new things to keep my dieting spirit ON, that doesn’t mean others dont try but yes who are health conscious and not afraid of experimenting go ahead and try it and am sure will love it too.
1 cup of Ragi flour
1/2 cup of wheat flour
1/4 cup of oats
1 green chili
mint, cilantro, parsley, dill, spinach (whatever herb available with u ) finely cut
1/2 finely diced onion
salt to taste
2 tbsp oil
- Mix all the ingredints except oil
- Boil some water and add gradually to the mixture until its crumbly. Allow it to cool slightly and then bring it together. Take a tsp of oil in the hand and mix well. let it rest for about 30 mins.
- Take a small piece of foil and grease it with oil and also grease your rolling pin.
- Take a ball size and place it on the foil and roll like u usually do with normal roti.
- Cook them on a hot tawa/ skillet.
- Serve with curds.
p.s. i’m not adding oil on roti/ bread if wanted u can do the same as i’m making low cal food. i’ve used oil only for greasing and a bit while mixing. you can also vary the ratios of different flour, i avoid wheat because it contains gluten which is not very good for the people on diet but left to personal choice.