- 3 tablespoon oil
- 100grams green chilies
- 2 onion Julian
- 3 tomato coarsely cut
- 1tsp chili powder
- a pinch of turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 200grams chicken/mutton
- salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker/sauce pan and fry onion till golden brown .
- Add tomatos and fry till it becomes soft and once it starts to leave oil
- Then add chicken/mutton and fry for a minute
- Add all the masalas and green chilies and mix it well
- Cook it till the chicken is done.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and Serve hot with rice/Indian bread