- 1 KG mutton
- 1 1/2 Cup Channa dal
- 1-2 Cinnamon stick
- 2-3 Cardamom
- 4-5 Cloves
- 1tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 Egg
- 4 Tbsp Oil for frying
- Pressure cook all the ingredients except the egg until well done.
- set aside some of the cooked channa dal.(optional, just to give texture)
- Wait for the mixture to cool down and grind along with egg to make a smooth paste.
- mix it along with the channa dal that was set aside.
- make it into small patties and shallow fry until golden brown on both side.