No.. I’m not going to teach you how to make these here.. But to use the leftover urad dal vada’s to make dahi vada.
Simple to make !
If you are not familiar with vada recipe I’ll come up with that too.. But for now Dahi vada recipe follows:
- Leftover vada
- Warm water
- 1 cup Curd
- 1tbsp Sugar
- Salt to taste
- 1tsp red chilli powder
- 1tsp roasted cumin powder
I have used abot 5-6 vada’s here.
- Soak the vada’s in warm water for a few seconds and flip them over and leave it for another couple of seconds.
- squeeze out excess water from the vada’s.
- In a separate bowl beat the curd along with the other ingredients. If the curd is too thick you can add a little water or milk.
- Place the vada’s in a serving dish and pour the curd mixture evenly.
- sprinkle a pinch of red chilli powder and a pinch of cumin powder .
- Serve chillied!
I would like to know if you guys tried it too..