Hi, Today i’m making Chicken Dahi Wala with simple ingredients, Hope you like it… 🙂
- 1 kg chicken
- 2 medium Onions – finely chopped
- 2 tbspoon Ginger paste
- 1 tbspoon Garlic Paste
- 1 1/2 cup Plain Yogurt – whisked
- 3 medium Tomatos – chopped
- 2-3 Green Chillies – slit
- 1/2 tspoon cumin seed powder
- 1 1/2 tspoon corriander powder
- 1 tspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tspoon garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil to cook
- Bunch of coriander leaves – chopped
- Mix chicken with half the turmeric, ground pepper, yogurt and set it aside for 1 hour to marinate.
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with cumin seeds and green chillies. Then add onion and ginger-garlic. Saute on low heat for few minutes.
- Add the corriander & turmeric powder, and saute till it all mixes well together. Then add the Chicken yogurt mix & salt. Cook on medium heat stirring at regular intervals for 15 minutes.
- Once the oil separates, add 2/3 cup water, and the tomatoes. Let it cook on medium low heat until the chicken is cooked.
- Add garam masala 2 mins before taking off and add chopped coriander leaves before serving.