The sudden whims of cooking fancy food resulted in this dish. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.!!
- 4 Capsicums
- 2 Potatoes (medium sized)
- An Onion (medium sized)
- 1 large Tomato
- 2 Green Chilies
- Green Peas (50 g)
- Turmeric Powder (1 teaspoon)
- Garam Masala (1 teaspoon)
- Red Chilli Powder (3/4 teaspoon)
- Salt (to taste)
- Boil the potatoes, the capsicum and the peas separately.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add finely chopped green chillies, onions and sauté till translucent.
- Add the tomatoes and let it fry a little.
- Add mashed potatoes, peas and mix well.
- Add the masalas and fry for 2 minutes.
- Remove the mixture and use it to stuff the capsicum.
- Shallow fry the stuffed capsicum.
- Serve hot.